As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson & Morgan
Hydrangea Garden Plants Colour Changing Flowers with Large Bright Blooms for Patio & Borders, 1 x Macrophylla Glam Rock Plant in a 9cm Pot by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. A magnificent hydrangea plant called glam rock that has blooms that actually Change Colour as the flower matures throughout the summer.
Alkaline or neutral ph soild will provide colours of pink / red / green while more acidic soil will display flowers that are more purple / blue / green in colour, so make sure your soil is ready for the colourway you want!. Also known as ‘horwack’ it won the best new plant variety at the 2014 grower of the year awards.
This colourful hydrangea flower is an eye catching addition to your flower beds or as a border plant, the Blooms constantly change colour and often mixed on a single bloom, giving you fantastic display; it is also suitable as a Hydrangea in a Pot on your patio.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. As with all hydrangeas, the flower colour will vary depending on soil conditions and can be altered using hydrangea colourant. Potted outdoor plant; this plant is supplied to customers in a 9cm nursery pot; with a height of approximately 15cm. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.
2. IR Plant and Garden Centre
Hydrangea paniculata Little Spooky, Hydrangea paniculata Plant in 9 cm PotIR Plant and Garden Centre
- Easy to grow in sun or semi shade in a fertile moist soil. Cut back hard in early spring. Ideal for patio pots and containers, front of border or where ever space is limited. Super dwarf with super flower power.
An amazing profusion of greenish white flowers in dome shaped clusters develop at the ends of the sturdy upright stems from July to October. Hydrangea paniculata Little Spooky is a recent introduction. Very hardy, down to -25C.
Hydrangea paniculata 'Little Lime' | Dwarf Hortensia | White Green Flowers | Ornamental Shrub | Height 30-50cm | Pot Size ø 19 cmBakker
- High quality and fast shipping - at bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green. Care - hydrangea grows best in a moist soil rich in humus. The plant can be planted all year round as long as it does not freeze.
Its striking flower panicles are white to lime-green and turn pink to red in autumn. Little lime - this magnificent panicle hydrangea is a compact species which makes it very suitable for a smaller garden or in a spacious flowerpot on the terrace or balcony.
Winterhardy - the plant is winterproof. Water regularly, as the hydrangea does not tolerate dry periods or soil. For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products.
Panicled hydrangea - the hydrangea paniculata also known as panicled hydrangea is a flowering plant, native from Asia, that belongs to the family Hydrangeaceae. Place the plant in a place with plenty of sunlight. Improve the garden soil by adding compost. This makes bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Weight||0.5 kg (1.1 Pounds)|
|Width||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
4. Thompson & Morgan
Perfect for Cottage & Woodland Gardens, 1 x Black Diamonds Shining Angel Blue 10.5cm Pot by Thompson & Morgan, Hydrangea Macrophylla Plant Hardy Outdoor Garden Shrub for Patios & BordersThompson & Morgan
- If you're not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we'll replace your product or give you your money back. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Masses of puprle-pink-blue flowers are produced on contrasting dark stems - looking different every time that you look at them! Long lasting blooms will ensure colour in your garden from June to November whilst being the perfect addition to patio pots and containers.
Potted patio plant; supplied as 1 x Hydrangea Macrophylla 'Black Diamonds Shining Angel Blue' in 10cm nursery pot. A stunning and unique variety of hydrangea by Thompson & Morgan that produces some outstanding clolouring and flower shapes.
3Pcs Peony Bulbs Charming Aroma Flourish Foliage Dwarf Shrub Flower Fresh Peonies Rhizomes for Garden Balcony Planting Easy to Plant Suitable for New and Old GardenersZLKING
- You can directly contact me for any questions about the product, and I will give you a satisfactory answer. Peony prolific and terrific/Brilliantly colored flowers/Good for containers or smaller pots.
Peonies are one of the best-known and most dearly loved perennials. Peony the blooms are outrageously beautiful, producing lush, glossy, green foliage all summer long and turning purplish or gold in the fall.
Perennial, carpet flowers looking incredibly playful and beautiful under the trees, in flower gardens, super colourful, pots, rockeries. We are committed to the best product quality and after-sales service.
1 X Hydrangea MACROPHYLLA 'Teller Blue' DECIDUOUS Shrub Hardy Plant in PotGardenersDream
- Propagate by softwood cuttings. Can get aphids, capsid bug, glasshouse red spider mite and hydrangea scale. Generally disease free.
1 X RED Azalea Japanese Evergreen Shrub Hardy Garden Plant in Plastic Growers PotGardenersDream
- Plant height including Pot: 10 - 20cm. Growth & spread: ultimate height and spread of 05 - 1m. Characteristics: this deciduous shrub has a bushy habit, boasting fiery-red coloured flowering in Spring and Summer and mid-green foliage all-year-round.
The mid-green foliage is an all-year-round feature, with the only months of non-solitary growth coming during the traditionally warmer seasons.
It will take 5-10 years for the Azalea to reach this peak growth. Period of interest: the spring and summer months are when this Azalea will produce striking red flowers that are extremely eye-catching. Pot size supplied: 9cm Pot Image for Illustration purposes - supplied in growers pot.
1 X Azalea 'Geisha Purple' Japanese Evergreen Shrub Hardy Plant in PotGardenersDream
- Period of interest: the ever-present green foliage is a nice starting block for the shrub, but when the Geisha is joined by the bold purple colouring as it heads into Summertime, that is when the true potential of this shrub shows itself.
Pot size supplied: 9cm Pot. Growth & spread: ultimate height and spread of 05 – 1m. As late-spring approaches, a reddish-purple tone of colouring comes into the shrub, giving the shrub a beautiful flower for the time when gardening is at its peak.
Characteristics: this evergreen shrub with bushy habit has green foliage that stays with the plant throughout all seasons. Plant height including Pot: 20 - 30cm.
9. GrowOn Shrubs
4 Plant Pack Mixed Dwarf Rhododendrons Evergreen Garden Shrub Colour VarietyGrowOn Shrubs
- We provide a good mix of colours and foliage in mixed packs. Supplied in 9cm pots/p9 liners. All plants are well rooted and ready to plant in garden or containers. Please click on brand 'GrowOn Shrubs' to view all our plants and qualifying multi-buy offer items.
You may not receive the plants pictured as they are selected at random from stock. Packs are non customisable. Please view our single plant offerings to purchase specific plants. Please note images are of mature plants and for illustration purposes.