As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
Black Cherry, 200 Finest Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT TomatoPremier Seeds Direct
- Transplant the seedlings when large enough to handle into 3 inch pots. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Germination takes around 6-14 days at 65-75F. Grow on under cooler conditions and when about 8 inches tall, either plant in their growing position in the greenhouse or gradually acclimatise them to outdoor conditions and plant out 18 inches apart in a warm and sunny spot in moist, fertile well drained soil and keep watered.
Sow in spring 1/16 inch deep.
2. J & L seeds
Black Krim Russian Heritage Heirloom Meaty Beefsteak Tomato Seeds. Certified French Organic GrowerJ & L seeds
- 20 seeds per packet variety black krim colour BLACK PURPLE. Non treated non gmo seed lycopersiCON ESCULENTUM. Heritage heirloom beefsteak large meaty tomato seeds. Beautiful Packaging and growing instructions. Delivered from our French organic Farm.
Giant Black Tomato Seeds 100+ （Solanum lycopersicum）Organic Easy to Grow Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Outdoor HomeZaisheng
- Despite all their bulk, they are also savory and delicious, with a good solids-to-gel ratio and intense flavor. Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before the last frost date.
With earlier maturity and superior, big beef Hybrid bears at least DOUBLE the number of extra-large, extra-meaty, extra-tasty fruits of other varieties in its class.
Transplant into the garden spaced 2 to 2 1/2 feet apart. The fruits have better shape, color, and old-time tomato flavor, too!. This massive beefsteak-type is not only huge but very heavy-bearing, with stunning yields over a long season on indeterminate vines.
4. hua xian zi
Black, Purple, Vegetables, Cherry Tomato Seeds Yellow, Tomato Seeds purle are Used for Planting 200 Non-Genetically Modified Seeds in Families, red, Outdoor Gardens and Indoors.hua xian zi
- Seeded to mature: about 70days /seed Longevity: about 2 years/ Germination Percentage: ≥90%. New live fresh seeds from this year only. 90% germination Rate For Seeds. All natural & Organic Seeds. Germination temperature: 18-25℃. Fruit weight of about 30g, strong resistence, thick pericarp, heatproof, rich nutrition, are high-end special vegetables.
Sprout days: 7-15 days/growth optimum temperature: 18-36℃/ Space: 20*30 cm /Sunlight Requirement: Halfshadow, Sunniness. Fruit color: purple /Plant Height: sprawl/ Use: View, edible. We do not sell Genetically Modified Seeds.
25 Seed of Heirloom Black Russian TomatoRTR_MDH
- Quantity = 25 Seeds. Sow in spring 05cm 1/4 in deep. You will get 1 packet contains Seeds of Heirloom Black Russian Tomato.
6. Moose Seeds
Unusual Heritage Variety, 20 Seeds, Black Russian, TomatoMoose Seeds
- Very tasty. Early maturing indeterminate vine type for indoor production. Indeterminate. Qty -- 20 seeds. Large, slightly irregular fruits.
Unusual heritage variety with purple to black skin with reddish black flesh. The flesh is deep reddish-green and is sweet and tasty. Dark, deep red to shiny black fruit with heavy green shoulders.
7. Suttons Seeds
Suttons, Tomato Indigo Rose Seeds, The Black TomatoSuttons Seeds
- High disease resistance. Unusual black colour. Tastes like: Fresh tomatoes and plums. Same antioxidants as blueberries. Specially bred for extra nutrition.
8. Just Seed
100 Seed, Black Russian, Just Seed TomatoJust Seed
- Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range.
9. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT Tomato, Black Opal, 20 Finest SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Transplant the seedlings when large enough to handle into 3 inch pots. They can reach heights of up to 12 feet although 6 feet is normal. Indeterminates will bloom, set new fruit and ripen fruit all at the same time throughout the season.
They require substantial staking for support and benefit from being constrained to a central growing stem. Grow on under cooler conditions and when about 8 inches tall, either plant in their growing position in the greenhouse or gradually acclimatise them to outdoor conditions and plant out 18 inches apart in a warm and sunny spot in moist, fertile well drained soil and keep watered.
Sow in spring 1/16 inch deep. Germination takes around 6-14 days at 65-75F. Indeterminate tomatoes will grow and produce fruit until killed by frost. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.