As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 14760 Vegetable Seeds, Tomato Sweet Million F1Mr Fothergills
- Indeterminate needs support, outdoors or greenhouse. Excellent source of vitamin C and antioxidants. Bred to help reduce plant disease naturally. Greatly reducing the need for chemicals. Big crops, resists tomato mosaic virus and fusarium.
2. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT Vegetable Tomato Cherry Sweet Million F1 22 Finest SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- They require substantial staking for support and benefit from being constrained to a central growing stem. Germination takes around 6-14 days at 65-75F. Transplant the seedlings when large enough to handle into 3 inch pots.
Sow in spring 1/16 inch deep. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Indeterminate tomatoes will grow and produce fruit until killed by frost. They can reach heights of up to 12 feet although 6 feet is normal.
Grow on under cooler conditions and when about 8 inches tall, either plant in their growing position in the greenhouse or gradually acclimatise them to outdoor conditions and plant out 18 inches apart in a warm and sunny spot in moist, fertile well drained soil and keep watered. Indeterminates will bloom, set new fruit and ripen fruit all at the same time throughout the season.
3. Suttons Seeds
Tomato Seeds, Suttons, F1 Sweet MillionSuttons Seeds
- Packed with antioxidants including vitamins A and C and lycopene. Grow in well prepared borders, large pots or growing bags. Producing luscious, shiny, red cherry-sized fruit that keep well over a long period. Heavy cropping tomato. Ideal for the greenhouse or a sunny patio.
4. Thompson & Morgan
Tomato 'Sweet Million' Seeds Fruit Vegetable Half-Hardy Annual Garden Plants Easy to Grow Your Own Tomato 'Sweet Million' 1 Packet of 8 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- For outdoor cultivation: sow from March to April. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Tomato 'sweet million' is supplied as 1 packet of 6 seeds. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds.
Maybe not millions, but certainly hundreds of fruit from this one! Companion planting: try growing tomatoes with French marigolds to deter whitefly, and basil, chives or mint to deter aphids and other pests. For greenhouse cultivation: sow from February to March.
5. Live Seeds
Liveseeds, 10 Seeds, Sweet Million TomatoLive Seeds
- Our seeds are 100% fresh and processed with the highest quality & care. Please note that growing instructions will not be sent with the seeds. Growing instructions, Please see in the discription. All seeds are hand packed in resalable polythene bags.
Tomato Sweet Million F1, Johnsons 19749 Vegetable SeedsJOHNSON'S
- Up to 100 small fruits per truss. Resistant to cracking and disease. Suitable for outdoor and glasshouse cultivation.
TRTO 15 x Sweet Million Tomato Seeds Cherry Tomato Vegetable Seeds Only 15 SeedsGeneric
- Temperature: 15-20 c, plant Spacing: 24" /60cm. Harvest: july - october, Height: 6. 5 ft / 200cm. Package include : 15 Seeds. Sow indoors: february - March, Sow outdoors: March - April.
Sweet million hybrid produces long chains of smooth, red, 1 to 1-1/2" 2. 5 - 3. 5cm fruits that come early and produce all summer long. One of the most popular home garden tomatoes that always pleases.