As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Simply Garden
Herb Collection Seeds Coriander Mint Chive Basil Oregano Rosemary Thyme Grow Your Own Fresh HerbsSimply Garden
- Great for cooking. 7 different herbs in 1 pack. Grow your own fresh herbs. Planting guidance provided on each pack.
2. Acqua Tower Growing Systems
Rosemary and Thyme, 12 x Plug Plant Pack, Herb Plants Mixed Selection, Parsley, SageAcqua Tower Growing Systems
- Easy to grow. High yields. Great flavours. Brilliant for cooking and a must for any kitchen garden.
3. Jamieson Brothers
Kitchen Herb Collection 1 Each of Oregano Coriander Sweet Basil Mint Rosemary ThymeJamieson Brothers
- 1 packet each of oregano, Mint, Rosemary, Thyme, Coriander and Sweet Basil. An essential selection of kitchen herbs.
4. Carbeth Plants
Thyme, Laurel Bay Tree, 3 Large Herb Mix, 14cm Quality Plants, RosemaryCarbeth Plants
- Amazing value And Large Plants. 3 large herb plants ready to Be Planted In Patio Pots Or The Garden. Perfect for use in the Kitchen - Adds Amazing Flavour.
5. Acqua Tower Growing Systems
Tarragon, Mixed Herb Selection, 18 x Plug Plant Pack, Basil, Mint, Oregano, Thyme and 'RosemaryAcqua Tower Growing Systems
- A lovely mixed selection. Ideal for patios, pots, containers or even a windowsill. Beautiful plants. Prolific producers for high yields.
6. De Ree
HERB COLLECTION 4- selection of 6 Fresh Herb Seeds Oregano, Sweet Basil, Mint, Coriander, Rosemary & ThymeDe Ree
- Rosemary - a versatile herb with a powerful fragrance. Basil produces a wonderful aroma and the leaves are best used in tomato and pasta dishes. Mint - a popular versatile herb, mostly known as an ideal accompaniment to Lamb.
An excellent accompaniment to meat dishes, especially Lamb, and can also be used in soups and stews. Coriander - an indispensable herb for Indian and Mediterranean dishes, its highly fragrant mild citrus aroma is best used to flavour meats, vegetables and fish.
An essential selection of 6 kitchen herbs. Use fresh or dried.
Oregano a highly aromatic herb mostly used in Mediterranean dishes. Also great when added to boiled new potatoes and peas. The fresh green leaves can be used fresh or dried. Easy to grow with a strong flavour, best used in meat and vegetable dishes. Thyme - an old favourite. Sweet basil - a favourite herb with gradeners and cooks everywhere.