As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carbeth Plants
2 x Large Lavender Herb Plants in a 14cm Pot, Upright and Bushy Lavander PlantsCarbeth Plants
- Plants look just like the Picture - You Know You are Getting!!2 x large lavender plant in A 14cm Pot - Ready To Plant. Perfect for use in the Kitchen - Adds Amazing Flavour.
Lavender Plant Seeds: Premium Perennial Lavender Seeds for ca 50 Lavender Plants Outdoor and Indoor – Garden Ready Hardy Plant Seeds – Lavender Seeds for Planting – Perennial Plants Seeds by LAVODIALAVODIA
- Sowing: in spring, sow the gardening seeds indoors in a pot. Quality from germany: our certified true lavender herb seeds develop ca 50cm high plants. Premium lavender seed lavandula angustifolia: certified seeds for planting hardy and perennial garden plants.
Growing lavender is not easy, we are there for you! Versatile & decorative: lavender is a popular fragrant garden plant, but it's worth the patience! If you have any questions, whose scent creates a relaxing atmosphere.
Dried lavender flowers are perfect for baking, homemade lavender tea or delicious oil! Soft scent: the magnificent scent is an ideal addition to your wildflower garden bed.
Previous stratification supports the germination! Do not cover them and keep moist. Lavender loves sunny places with gritty, sandy soil. One pouch contains seeds to grow about 50 beautiful, aromatic true lavender plants. Lavender flower seeds for pots, ideal next to your herb garden, on the balcony or indoor in a garden house! .
|Height||0.1 cm (0.04 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Width||7.8 cm (3.07 Inches)|
6X Lavandula angustifolia | Purple Lavender Young Plants | Flowering Outdoor Plants | Height 30cm | Pot Ø 17cmBakker
- True lavender - lavendula angustifolia is a specy of lavender, within the family of Lamiaceae, mostly known as true lavender or english lavender. This gives the lavender enough space to grow into a magnificent bush or hedge. For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products.
Plants - lavender is best planted in dry but humus rich soil. Soothing fragrances - lavender has the wonderful property that it not only looks great but it also smells wonderful! The plant is suitable as a balcony or garden plant and can even be used as a hedge.
Then cut back to 10 to 15 cm above the ground in October, but leave a piece of green. In the spring after winter, between mid-March and early April. Care - with good care of the lavender shrub, you can always look forward to a richly flowering and beautiful compact shrub.
High quality and fast shipping - at bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green. Therefore cut the perennial twice a year. This makes bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe. Give the lavender a good place in the sun, so it thrives best. The different lavender plants should be planted with a minimum distance of 35 cm, because they can reach a width of up to 50 cm.
|Height||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
|Length||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Weight||0.72 kg (1.59 Pounds)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
4. IR Plant and Garden Centre
Lavendula x Intermedia Phenomenal, Lavender Plant in 12cm PotIR Plant and Garden Centre
- Produces abundant spikes of violet blue, highly fragrant, flowers in summer. Grey green foliage, very aromatic. Easy to grow in most well drained soils, fertile or poor, in a sunny to light shade location.
Many culinary and medicinal uses. Lavandula x intermedia phenomenal repeat flowers, is tolerant of heat an humidity and does not die back on the winter as much as traditional varieties.
5. Carbeth Plants
Large Lavender Plant in a 14cm Pot, Lavender Herb Plant, Ready to Plant in The GardenCarbeth Plants
- Culinary use - this lavender plant can bu used for cooking in the kitchen - amazing flavours. Summer colour - aromatic plants with masses of fragrant summer flowers, blues, in colour shades of purples, pink and white on wiry spikes above silver-grey or grey-green foliage.
They are easy to grow and associate well with other shrubs, aromatic, perennial plants and roses. Drought resistent - lavender are popular, drought-tolerant garden plants. What you get - this listing is for a large plant in a 14cm pot ready to be planted in patio pots or the garden.
6. Wolds Collection
6X Lavender Hidcote Well Established Plants in 9cm PotsWolds Collection
- Cold grown in Lincolnshire ready to thrive in the Spring. Top quality plants cold grown in LINCOLNSHIRE. Note other sellers do not sell the same plants as Home and Hearths.
Grows up to about 50cm tall. Top quality plants, ideal for attracting bees and butterflys. Well established lavender Plants in 9CM POTS with very good roots system.