As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
Nasturtium PEREGRINUM Climbing, 60 Seeds, Canary Creeper, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Days to germination: 10-14 days. Requires support to climb. Germination requires 65-70F. Keep soil moist during germination. Do not fertilize. Light: Full Sun. Sow indoors / heated propagator from 3-4 weeks before the last spring frost or sow directly outdoors, in full sun, after all danger of frost has passed.
Enriched soil tends to promote more foliage than flowers. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Cover with 1/8 to ¼ inch of fine soil. Replant thinned plants. Plant height: 3-5ft. Spacing, plant: 12-24 inches. Plant in sandy, well-drained soil in sheltered sunny position. Optimum soil temp. For germination: 65-70f. When seedlings are 2-3 inches high, thin/transplant to 12-24 inches apart. Planting depth: 1/8-1/4inch.
2. Mr Fothergills
Yellow, Canary Creeper, Mr Fothergill's 17178 Flower SeedsMr Fothergills
- Quick cover for fences, trellis or through shrubs. A hardy annual, flowers the same year as sown. Frilled flowers, pretty foliage and long flowering. 180 cm growing height. Plants that grow well in full sun.
40 Seeds Tropaeolum peregrinum canariense Climber, Fresh Seeds, Canary Creeper, NasturtiumSmartMe
- Height: 2 – 3 m. Blooms time: July - October. Season: Annual. Season: annual Sowing: April - May. Environment: Full sun.
Canary Creeper, Fresh Seeds, 15 SeedsAirGarden
- Where to sow: Sow directly into open ground. Canary creeper tropaeolum peregrinum is a fast growing member of the Nasturtium family, producing small yellow flowers from July to October on bright green lobed foliage and will quickly produce a living screen with a height range of approximately 3-4m.
May also be sown in protected areas in September for really early flowering. When to sow: late March to mid May. What next: thin out seedlings as they grow to avoid over crowding.
Vision4ever 60 Seeds Canary Creeper, Seeds Tropaeolum Peregrinum Canariense Climber, Nasturtium Canary Creeper Flower Seeds for Planting Garden Yard Patio, NasturtiumGeneric
- Start nasturtium seeds and grow this exotic vine that is from the Canary Islands. The canary creeper flower resembles the feather wings of a canary. Known as Canary Creeper. It will climb a fence or porch railing nicely.
Season: annual, height: 80 - 118 inch 200 – 300 cm, sowing: april - may, Water: Medium. Blooms time: july - September, Environment: Full sun,. Canary creeper is normally treated as an annual in zone 8; however during mild years, it does winter over.