As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JUST GROW
JUST GROW, Potting and Seeding ORGANIC COMPOST 20LJUST GROW
- Light clean grow mix, ideal for hydROPONICS. 20 litre bag. New packaging!! same great potting mix. Light fluffy texture. Potting Compost.
2. Fertile Fibre Organic
Peat Free Organic Seed Compost 35 LitreFertile Fibre Organic
- Key features ideal for seed sowing, cuttings and propagation Certified seed compost 100% peat-free Insulation properties of coir Encourages quick germination and fast root growth Soil Association permitted product Contains certified organic coir Germination trials on every batch No green waste.
BIOBIZZ Light Mix 50L 20L & 10L Organic Soil Potting Compost Hydroponics Growing 50 LitreBioBizz
- Light·mix is the ideal substrate for organic growers who want to control their plant growth by applying liquid fertilizers. Light·mix is also ideal for cuttings, young plants, and seedlings.
Micro activity is created as the liquids work with the soil to produce organic catalysts. This soil mixture ensures rapid root development as well as a vigorous initial growth.
4. Living Green
40L, Living Green Organic Compost Worm CastLiving Green
- Size: 40 litre Bag. Living green organic Worm Castings Compost & Soil Improver. Organic compost, acts like rocket fuel for plants.
Ideal for soil enrichment, seed germination, root development, plant growth and vegetable feed. Worm castings strengthen roots and help the plant withstand pests and diseases.
SHUXIN 50Pcs Biodegradable Plant Pots Fibre Planting Pots Seed Pots Plant Starters for Seedlings 6cm Round 100% Biodegradable Organic Eco-FriendlySHUXIN
- Product: seed nursery Cup. These organic nursery paper peat pots are the right ways to start a mini garden, safe. Br/>. It is not necessary to manually remove the seedling from the pot.
By becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these paper pots are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm. It can be planted directly without damaging the seedling. The pots becomes organic fertilizer after degradation.
Material: Paper, Peat. Size: app. 6cmx6cm/2. 36inx2. 36in. Quantity: 50 Pcs/1 Set. With a 2. 4-inch diameter, herbs, and vegetable saplings, these organic peat seedling pots are perfectly sized for starting flowers, etc. Contains nitrogen, eco-friendly, phosphorus, and potassium which is easy to be degraded. Energy saving and environmental protection.
John Innes Seed Sowing Compost by Westland Garden Health 10lWestland
- Balanced nutrient supply for seedlings. Helps retain moisture around seed. Fine texture. Perfect for bringing seeds to life. For fast, healthy germination.
GreenBrokers 75Ltr Organic All Purpose Potting Compost Enriched with Nutrients-ExpandsGreenBrokers
- No more carrying around heavy bags of compost. Npk 202020 fertilizer blend. Perfect for smaller households or flats with limited storage space. Excellent aeration and drainage for strong root development.
Small, lightweight, easy to carry pack - expands into 75 litres when water is added. Organic and enriched with nutrients to boost plant development and health. All purpose expandable potting compost for in and outdoor use. Well balanced water retention to help prevent drying out.
|Height||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
|Length||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
|Weight||5 kg (11.02 Pounds)|
|Width||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
8. Westland Horticulture
Westland Horticulture 10500039 New Horizon All Plant Compost Peat Free & Organic 10L BagWestland Horticulture
- Base fertiliser – Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks. Ideal for seedlings, containers, fruit & vegetables. 100% sustainable, natural & peat-free compost. Bio3 formulation with No Green Waste. Specially blended for all types of plants.
Levington John Innes Seed Compost 10LLevington
- Specially developed, with a high phosphate formula and 14 vital minerals for optimum root growth. Ideal for sowing seeds, striking cuttings and delicate seedlings. Perfect for all seedlings. Approved by the John Innes Institute. Traditional mix of loom, peat, sand and fertiliser.
10. Coco&Coir Everything in a nutshell
COCO&COIR 650g 9L | ORGANIC | COCONUT FIBRE | 100% NATURAL | REPTILE FRIENDLY | GROWING MEDIA | PLANTING COCO SOIL | COCONUT COIR BRICKSCoco&Coir Everything in a nutshell
- Easy to use - just put your compressed coco grow brick in a container, add warm water and let it sit until the water is absorbed, fluff it up and you are ready to use Coco Grow.
It’s as easy as that ! ! ! ! increased plant life span - the presence of organic compounds in Coco Grow can results strong root growth compare with other growing medium. Better root growth results in better plant growth and higher yield. Weight - 650g | size - 20cm x 10cm X 5cm.
Reptile / worm bedding - natural coco grow makes a great bedding material for worm bins & Reptiles and it actually increases worm growth by 25%. In addition it offers some natural resistance to plant diseases, so the plant live span will be long. Natural - 100% natural coco grow brick increases the porosity of the potting mix which helps to keep the soil loose and airy helping in better root growth.